The Boil Water Notice has been RESCINDED. For more information, CLICK HERE.
The beaches are OPEN to the public. Vehicles require a beach permit which can be purchased at the entrance booths, Circle K and Surfside Foodmart. Please practice social distancing!!!!
The Center For Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following precautionary measures and guidelines to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Use an alcohol-based sanitizer
• Keep away from others that are sick
• Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places
• Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
• Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home
• Avoid all non-essential travel
According to the CDC, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home.
Election 2020 News
Election will be held on November 3rd, 2020. Don't forget to vote!!
News & Announcements
CLICK HERE to go to the projects page.
Evacuation routes in the event of a hurricane:
**HURRICANE EVACUATION MAP**
CALL 911 FOR EMERGENCIES
Copyright © Village of Surfside Beach, TX 2016. All rights reserved.
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM